Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #27
Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
This month our co-hosts are:
La Cité des Vents on Multicultural Kid Blogs
Crafty Moms Share
Castle View Academy
The Art Curator for Kids
Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
La Cité des Vents
Words n Needles
Russian Step by Step for Children
Los Gringos Locos
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
Fill your basket with fruits and vegetables from 7 different languages. This set of free printable assembled by Amanda Mouttaki from marocmama.com, created by various members of out group and posted on the Multicultural Kid Blogs is a great tool for you to play with your child. Print, color, cut out, play “store” or “market” and make language learning fun. I already have the Russian, French and Spanish versions printed out (there are also German, Portuguese, Italian and Ukrainian).
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!